Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish,
and features weekly top-ten lists! This week it’s…
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On
This was seriously the easiest Top Ten Tuesday I’ve ever done. I thought it was going to be hard, but I decided to limit myself to books whose covers have been revealed already (pretty pictures!), which helped quite a bit. So without further ado, these are the sequels I am absolutely dyinggggggg to read:
1. WORLD AFTER ⇒ I will not be surprised if this one is on a lot of Top Ten lists this week. (If it’s not – what are you people doing with your lives?!?) I just reread Angelfall recently, so the feels are fresh and I am SO READY for World After. I cannot WAIT to see what comes next for Penryn and Raffe, because AHHH THAT ENDING.
2. UNHINGED ⇒ I seriously don’t even know what my feels are doing re:
this book i mean Morpheus *ahem* I mean this book. I need him it. BADLY.
3. THE UNBOUND ⇒ Seriously, it’s my opinion that Victoria Schwab can do no wrong and everyone needs to go buy her books because ALL THE FEELS and I can’t even — seriously just give me more
Guyliner Wes and Mac, okay? Okay.
4. CRESS ⇒ I love love love what Marissa Meyer is doing with this series of futuristic retellings, and if you haven’t read Cinder or Scarlet yet, you are seriously missing out. Cress is gonna rock so hard.
5. IGNITE ME ⇒ ALL THE WARNER FEELS. I will seriously die if my Warner-love isn’t adequately sated by this book.
6. THE SHADOW THRONE ⇒ Jennifer Nielsen’s Ascendance Trilogy is one of my favorite feel-good series ever, right up there with Percy Jackson. If you want a light read with cleverness, tons of heart, and awesome characters, pick this series up. You won’t regret it.
7. LET THE STORM BREAK ⇒ I have a soft spot for the Sky Fall series because Let the Sky Fall was actually the very first book I reviewed on this blog. :) That being said, it was GREAT, and I cannot WAIT to have more Vane and Audra (and SYLPHS!!!) in my life.
8. ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER ⇒ This one needs no explanation. I’m sure many of you are looking forward to this book as well: the conclusion of the marvelous Anna and the French Kiss series. I seriously cannot wait.
9. RUIN AND RISING ⇒ Soooo… I know I said I was going to limit this Top Ten to books whose covers have already been revealed, but… I just… I COULDN’T LEAVE THIS ONE OUT. I need more Alina and Mal (and okay yes the Darkling) in my life. …Really, just more tsarpunk in general. GET ON MY BOOKSHELF.
What sequels are YOU dying to get your hands on?
Let me know in the comments! And be sure to leave a link to your Top Ten post. I’d love to stop by!